WATSON™ EVIDENCE SOFTWARE
The Watson Evidence module takes law enforcement evidence software into the field, allowing officers to enter evidence records from a desktop, laptop, tablet, or Android phone. It provides data entry validation and applies rules as needed by category of property. Evidence records can be linked to Incident report properties, vehicles, and people; and it allows the user to attach photos for property identification purposes.
What makes Watson law enforcement evidence software unique?
- Single entry methodology
- Seamless integration to other police reports
- Extension of evidence tracking to the scene of the incident.
After submission by the police officer, property clerks are given special rights to approve, modify, and receive items into evidence.
- Field requirements by category
- Validation of money denominations
- Picture capture
- Printing Evidence Tags (barcodes)
- Printing an Evidence Group Report (for inclusion in lock boxes)
- Unlocking of reports for edit by report author or evidence clerk
- Auto import to Property and Evidence database of accepted property items
- Full audit
Watson Evidence has an automated import to the TriTech Property and Evidence module™. Interfaces to other systems can be created upon request.